Re: [gtkmm] IOCondition holds illegal values

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Eric Buddington wrote:

[snip]
> Great - thanks for that fast answer.
>
> Now - is this sort of thing documented in the gtkmm code, or the
> underlying gtk code? If I can figure it out, I'm inclined to
> contribute a doc patch or two.
>
> -Eric

Well, the gtk+ docs on GIOChannel say:

   A bitwise combination representing a condition to watch for on an event
   source.

I think that a doc patch would be great :-), however i'm just another
contibutor(sp?).

Tassos

--
Bassoukos Tassos   +30 31 996011 / +30 93 7109954       IT Generalist

Unix:        Your gun, Your bullet, Your foot, Your choice.
M$-CE/ME/NT: Same as Unix, BUT: No choice, and We Aim Higher.