Re: [Re: [[gtkmm] Glib::RefPtr also for Widgets?]]
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>, Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Re: [[gtkmm] Glib::RefPtr also for Widgets?]]
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:11:23 +0100
Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de> wrote:
> PS: What about the RefPtr to a Widget? Do you know whether it's possible?
It's possible, but not very useful. Just try it, with a manage()ed widget, of
course. However, it would be useless with a top-level window because they
can't be manage()ed. And if you want a generic C++ reference-counting shared
pointer then you should probably use the one in the boost library.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev