Re: [gtkmm] Probably very stupid question
- From: MHL Schulze t-online de (Martin Schulze)
- To: Kysh <kysh users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Probably very stupid question
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:02:25 +0200
Am 23.09.2002 04:30 schrieb(en) Kysh:
That said, I was wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a solution
having no 'get_history' in optionmenu?
What do you mean? Maybe my eyes are betraying me but in
I can clearly see a member function Gtk::OptionMenu::get_history()!
Is this function not working for you or do you need something different?
] [Thread Prev