Re: [gtkmm] Compilation time

On 21 Sep 2002 21:22:48 +0200
Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk> wrote:

> Daniel Elstner <daniel elstner gmx net> writes:
> > 2) don't use -O2 for devel builds
>
> I've been wondering - how to do this cleanly with Automake so that
> the optimizations are only turned off for developer builds? Currently
> I simply do something like this:
>
>   CXXFLAGS = @CXXFLAGS@ $(DEPS_CFLAGS) -Wall -O0

In my project I use a modified version of the configure.in found in the gtkmm_hello example. There is nothing about -O in the configure.in file but when I compile it uses -O2. How can I set this to -O0 when compiling? If I specify two -O options, which of them will be used by the compiler?

Daniel Sundberg