Re: [gtkmm] win32 build

First.. if someone downloaded my build yesterday or first have to REdownload it
because of an corrupted dll file. Now seems to be ok.

I builded it for the first time in win32 but i diden't need to edit any gtk+ file... I have compiled only the gtkmm_hello example at all whith it in win32 and it's too little to give some opinion about stability.... gtkmm_hello works well :-D Now i'm going to port a more fat project that i've made in linux (an IDE)....
...I'm going to give you any more info after that port and some test.

*FbN*

Juan Linietsky wrote:

Hi! some questoins if you dont mind
Does the win32 version of gtkmm still need to modify some exports by
hand in gtk+ to compile? (i remember that was needed some time ago) Also how is the stability
so far? I havent
tried it out in ages, but last time (probably more than a year and
half) it was quite unstable.
Thanks!

Juan Linietsky