Re: [gtkmm] Noticing on window's close

Dale Hirt wrote:
Manuel,

You should connect a signal to the window's signal_hide() event handling
mechanism.  Here is an example of using a dialog from my main window:

Thank you Dale, the signal_hide() event worked. I also tried on_delete_event which also works (thanks Murray), and as I'm only emiting a signal on the delete_event, I will stick with signal_hide().

Anyway, I would like to know where do you get all this info. This is, both on_delete_event and signal_hide aren't in window.h. So where should I look next time before asking in the mailing list?

Thanks.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net