Re: [gtkmm] Using gtkmm and ACE together

Daniel,

I use ACE + Gtkmm for my applications. The way I set up things
is rather simple - register a timer event with Gtkmm and then
call ACE's event loop with a timeout from the timer handler.
By varying the timeout for both timers you can balance who has
preference. Essentially you would be *polling* ACE from Gtkmm timer
handler. It works for me.

The other thing that annoyed me the most was dealing with command-line
options (aside from the fact that I couldn't find ACE RPM package
anywhere and had to build it myself).

Good luck,
-VLG