[gtkmm] Pixbuf problems

Hi,
	I am a beginner using gtkmm for application development. I would like to
use the pixbuf animation functionality from gdk-pixbuf in my application.

a)	The call to gdk_pixbuf_animation_new_from_file reads my GIF file
perfectly
b)	the number of frames I found to be 8 with the call to
gdk_pixbuf_animation_get_num_frames
c)	The frames I can get with calls to gdk_pixbuf_animation_get_frames
d)	I can convert the frames to pixbufs with gdk_pixbuf_frame_get_pixbuf()
e)	Now how do I display this in my Gtk::Window widget ... there are methods
to display the pixbuf on a drawable ... but how do I get this from my
Gtk::Widows widget ?

will be glad if someone could help me out with this.

regards
saravanan