Re: [gtkmm] configure_event in drawing area

Hi again.

I don't think I managed to explain my problem clear enough so here is a small example program. Compile the attached file and run it. If you click the "Add line"-button it will segfault. If you first click on the drawingarea-tab and then on the button-tab and then click on the "Add-line"-button it wont segfault. I don't want it to segfault in the first case. Please help me to solve this...

Regards
Daniel Sundberg