[gtkmm] Paned

Hi,

I've got a small problem with a Paned. I want to detect whether the
handle moves, but my callback function never gets called. This is what I
tried:

m_FileList.signal_move_handle().connect(
   slot(*this, &MyClass::OnPanedHandleMoved));

I also tried connecting it before the others:

m_FileList.signal_move_handle().connect(
   slot(*this, &MyClass::OnPanedHandleMoved), false);

And this is my callback:

bool MyClass::OnPanedHandleMoved(Gtk::ScrollType s)
{
   std::cout << "OnPanedHandleMoved" << std::endl;
   return false;
}

I also tried connecting a callback to the signal_accept_position() but
that doesn't seem to be called either. Is this a bug, or an I doing
something terribly wrong here? Signals from other widgets work fine.

Armin