Re: [[gtkmm] DLL support for MSVC/Borland]

"Andrew E. Makeev" <andrew solvo ru> wrote:
> Good day,
>
> There is a problem.
> Could you explain, please, how to build DLLs properly from sources using
> MSVC or Borland compilers?
>
> There is not enough <XXX>MM_API declarations in built sources to allow
> compiler to create working DLLs.

Are there any?

> Is there any configure options that will force source generator to add
> <XXX>MM_API declaration where it's needed?

I don't think so. That's one thing that I particularly hate about MSVC++. If
you need this then you might need to provide a patch. But make sure that
Cedric Gustin has responded first - he probably has a useful opinion.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net