Re: [gtkmm] Make fails with missing target

(Sorry Murray, I messed up the maildest again, this time to the list instead of
your mail address)

On 30 Oct 2002 11:54:44 +0100
murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming) wrote:

> You probably need to install pkg-config. You would need this for
> tarballs too. I suggest that you try tarballs before cvs.
I got pkg-config 0.11.0 - maybe I should update.

> It's only necessary for building from CVS. It's used to reuse the C
> documentation, though that's turned-off by default.
I know of --enable-full-docs, but did not enable it
- I just did a plain ./configure without switches.

Leslie