Re: [gtkmm] Make fails with missing target

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 09:51, Leslie Polzer wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I just checked out the latest devel CVS, but am not able to compile it:
>
> sky@/usr/src/CVS/gtkmm2/glib/glibmm/private$ make
> make: *** No rule to make target `convert_p.h', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.

We've seen this before. Personally, I fixed it by deleting my cvs
checkout and getting it again.

But at least one other person still had the problem after checking out a
fresh copy from cvs. I suspect that it might be something to do with the
autotools versions - I use the versions installed by
vicious-build-scripts.

murray usa net