Re: [gtkmm] problems with pango
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Daniel Elstner <daniel elstner gmx net>
- Cc: Morus Walter <morus walter gmx de>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] problems with pango
- Date: 29 Oct 2002 22:14:58 +0100
On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 15:22, Daniel Elstner wrote:
> Am Die, 2002-10-29 um 08.10 schrieb Murray Cumming:
> > That's the API docs for pango_shape(), not draw_glyphs(). You need this
> > instead:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-drawing-primitives.html#gdk-draw-glyphs
> > The drawable.hg file already contains a comment about this, so I see no
> > need to keep that bug open.
> But the comment in drawable.hg doesn't make the bug invalid. I vote for
> leaving the bug open until it really is fixed -- just to make *sure* we
> won't forget it.
If you can suggest how the API might be improved, with an implementation
suggestion. It looks awkward.
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev