[gtkmm] (no subject)
- From: Krishnakanth K <kkrishna mihy mot com>
- To: "'mgarriss softhome net'" <mgarriss softhome net>
- Cc: "'gtkmm-list gnome org'" <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gtkmm] (no subject)
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:56:20 +0530
Thank you very much for the prompt reply.
I am sorry for not being very clear in my question.
This time I have got a specific one though.
I actually want to include pixmaps on top of buttons.
( I read in one of the manuals regarding this that by removing the label on
top of a button we can include pixmaps).
But I am facing a problem in this.
When I am doing this I am using the "gnome_pixmap_filename" function with
the path of the image as an input to it.
But the function is not returning any pointer and so I am not able to load
I have my own doubts here
1. whether we can load .png images as pixmaps
2. is there any converter which can convert .jpg images into pixmaps if so
where can i get it.
3. what are all the valid extensions of pixmap files.
I would be thankful to you if you could guide me in this direction.
Thanks and Regards
] [Thread Prev