From: Krishnakanth K [mailto:kkrishna mihy mot com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 4:44 AM
To: 'gtkmm-list gnome org'
Subject: [gtkmm] (no subject)

Dear Friends

I am an amateur programmer working on an interface design using the gtk
platform.

I am actually facing some problems in beautifying the interface designed i.e
incorporation of pixmaps, images or new icons etc. The problem is the
interface I have designed doesnot look very colorful and the same icons are
used every where making it look very dull and not very catchy.

I would be thankful to you if you could help me in this direction.

Thanking you

With regards

Krishna Kanth