AW: [gtkmm] possible bug in ComboBox behavior

<snip/>

> Yes, the ComboBox has lots of UI bugs, and that is one of the most
> annoying. I recommend dumping it and using an OptionMenu (if
> practical)
> or a popup selection dialog with a list widget and a scrollbar.
>
> The Gtk 2 OptionMenu also has UI bugs (click-drag select too fast and
> the selection won't activate, scrolling is way too slow), but they're
> not as bad.
>
> --
> Michael Babcock
> Jim Henson's Creature Shop

I don't need to let the user add entries, so using an OptionMenu could be
possible.
Is there a way to set the menu items after the widget has been realised? I'm
looking for the same functionality as in ComboBox::set_popdown_strings(),
since I have a (changing) vector of strings the user can choose from.

	Elke