Re: [gtkmm] possible bug in ComboBox behavior
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel elstner gmx net>
- To: "Meier, Elke" <elke meier sysde eads net>
- Cc: "'gtkmm-list'" <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] possible bug in ComboBox behavior
- Date: 18 Oct 2002 14:32:25 +0200
Am Fre, 2002-10-18 um 09.43 schrieb Meier, Elke:
> I am experiencing a rather enervating behavior in Gtk::ComboBox:
> When I click on the button to the right and accidently drag the mouse a
> little *within the button* (with the mouse button still pressed), the value
> of the entry jumps to the first item in the list.
> The expected behavior would be to change the value only when the user clicks
> in the list.
> That's the kind of thing that drives users nuts... .
> Is this a bug ? If not, how can turn off this "feature" ?
GTK+ bug reports should be submitted to the GTK+ people. You could ask
on gtk-list, but to make sure it'll get answered you should submit a bug
report on bugzilla.gnome.org.
] [Thread Prev