[gtkmm] Destructor not called...

Hello

Today I came across a strange problem. An example program that illustrates the problem is attached to this mail. If you compile and run the program the destructor in MyFrame is not called when the widgets are deleted using

vbox1.children().erase(vbox1.children().begin(), vbox1.children().end());

. If I declare the button in MyFrame as a pointer and init it in the constructor it works ok. I think this problem might be related to recent changes in Gtkmm since i came across this problem in my own program where the above code have worked until I upgraded to gtkmm-1.3.24...

Please tell me if I should file a bug report.

Regards
Daniel Sundberg
dss home se
http://gspeakers.sf.net