From: murrayc t-online de [mailto:murrayc t-online de]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 8:14 AM
To: Leandro Fanzone
Cc: Garriss, Michael; gtkmm-list
Subject: Re: [gtkmm] TreeView/ListStore

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 16:11, Leandro Fanzone wrote:

Thank you, but doesn't that change the colour of the whole column? I
need to change the colour of a whole row. As far as I understand a
CellRenderer is related to how a column is rendered in all the rows, am
I right? How to change that behaviour for a particular row? What I'm
trying to achieve is one row in red and the next in blue, for example.

But a CellRender can do different things for each row. The example has
an invisible color column. The row will be blue if that row's color
column value is "blue" (or whatever the format/type really needs to be).
If you need this capability on every View column then you should use
that technique for every column.

Garriss, Michael wrote:

I'm really busy today so this is just a short hint:

// m_color amd m_visible are non-visible TreeViewColumns
CellRendererText * pRenderer = manage( new CellRendererText( ) );
m_tree_view.append_column( col.m_name, *pRenderer );
TreeViewColumn * pColumn = m_tree_view.get_column( col_num );
pColumn->add_attribute( pRenderer->property_visible(), m_visible );
pColumn->add_attribute( pRenderer->property_text( ), tcol );
pColumn->add_attribute( pRenderer->property_foreground( ), m_color );
pColumn->set_visible( );