[gtkmm] Q: How to get button_press_event for Gtk::TreeView

Hi everybody,

I want to connect a signal handler to Gtk::TreeView
to handle various mouse button clicks. Two questions arise:

- I won't get any BUTTON_PRESS events, only BUTTON_RELEASE ones.
  So I guess the default handler provided by Gtk::TreeView
  stops further emitting by returning true.
  Any idea how to disable this behaviour?

- Is there a way to disable the default behaviour that
  pressing *any* mouse button will change the selection?
  E.g. I want to change the selection with button1,
  show a popup menu with button3, etc.

Any suggestions/hints welcome.

Thanks,

Joachim Kuth.