[gtkmm] mouse warping / key repeat

I'm trying to port some old gtk code to gtkmm2.  I have a couple of
questions.

1. How do I enable/disable key repeats.  My old gtk code made the
following calls:

gdk_key_repeat_disable( )

gdk_key_repeat_enable( )

Are there equivalent methods in gtkmm2?

2. How do I warp my cursor to a specific mouse location.  My old gtk
code did the following:

#include <gdk/gdkx.h>
#include <gdk/gdkprivate.h>

// . . .

int px, py;
gdk_window_get_origin( main_window->window, &px, &py );

// . . .

XWarpPointer( GDK_DISPLAY( ), None, GDK_ROOT_WINDOW( ), 0, 0, 0, 0,
	px, py );

I can get the window origin with Gdk:Window:get_origin( ), and I believe
I can get GDK_ROOT_WINDOW( ) with Gdk::Window::get_toplevel( ) (not sure
though).  I'm not sure what to do about the XWarpPointer( ) and
GDK_DISPLAY functions.  Any idea on how I should do this with gtkmm2?

I've looked through the docs, mailing list archives, and gtkmm2 source
code, but I'm still clueless on how I should do this (or if it is even
possible) with gtkmm2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nathan