Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm3 speculation: intermediate types.

> > I'm not saying clarity and ease of use isn't important, I'm just
saying
> > don't take it to extremes and let it unduly influence a technical
design
> > decision.
>
> I think I'm persuaded by Daniel's arguments anyway, but I wanted to know
> how other people felt about it.

I also think Daniel is right. API simplicity is good, but we should not
exagerrate with simplicity to avoid cutting off functionality.
It is not really a big problem if user refuses reading docs. Gtkmm is not
an API for dummies.

Jarek

Wyniki NBA codziennie rano w Twojej komorce! Sprawdz!
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f167e