From: gtkmm-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gtkmm-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of Dirk Gerrits
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 8:02 AM
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: [gtkmm] Intel C++ Compiler 6.0 and gtkmm2 under Win32?

Is it possible to use gtkmm2 in projects using Intel's C++ Compiler
version 6.0? If so, how do I get started? I've been trying to build the
gtkmm2 libraries under cygwin (with little success so far) and I was
about to try out mingw32. But would those .dlls even be useable with an
ICC6 created executable?

I searched around a bit on Google and the mailinglist archives but
couldn't really find much on the subject.

Each and every bit of help on getting me started is much appreciated.
(There's no reward though. ;)

Thanks in advance,

Dirk Gerrits