[gtkmm] Intel C++ Compiler 6.0 and gtkmm2 under Win32?

Is it possible to use gtkmm2 in projects using Intel's C++ Compiler version 6.0? If so, how do I get started? I've been trying to build the gtkmm2 libraries under cygwin (with little success so far) and I was about to try out mingw32. But would those .dlls even be useable with an ICC6 created executable?

I searched around a bit on Google and the mailinglist archives but couldn't really find much on the subject.

Each and every bit of help on getting me started is much appreciated. (There's no reward though. ;)

Thanks in advance,

Dirk Gerrits