Re: [gtkmm] Re: [sigc] Imminent libsigc++ 1.2 API freeze

> > So everybody thinks that libsigc++ 1.2 is perfect? No problems? Ready
> > for API freeze?
>
> I suggest to add one more binder for such usage:
>
> bool Foo::foo();
> void Bar::bar(SigC::Slot0<void>);

>   bar_obj->bar(SigC::bind_no_return(SigC::slot(foo_obj, &Foo::foo)));

I agree that it would be useful, but I don't think it should have bind_*
in the name, since it isn't binding anything.  It's actually discarding
something (the return value), so maybe SigC::discard() or SigC::drop(),
or (my personal favorite) SigC::drool().

cheers,
--
If video games really affected kids, we'd all be running around in dark
rooms, munching on pills, and listening to electronic music.