[gtkmm] Re: [sigc] Imminent libsigc++ 1.2 API freeze

So everybody thinks that libsigc++ 1.2 is perfect? No problems? Ready
for API freeze?

Of course it is terribly undocumented and mysteriously coded, but it
does seem to work. If anybody wants to do a clean-up then I will accept
patches before the freeze.

On Sat, 2002-07-13 at 20:47, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I'm going to freeze libsigc++ 1.2 soon, unless anybody has any
> objections. We need to release a stable libsigc++ 1.2 so that we can
> release a stable gtkmm 2.

murrayc usa net