Re: [gtkmm] Right justified TreeView column

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 05:48, Daniel Evison wrote:
> Hi,
> How do you make a TreeView column to be right justified?  I am using the
> Gtk::CellRendererText().
> I couldn't find out how to do this on the website or searching around in the
> source files...
> (I noted that Gtk::Label has a set_justify member function.)

Have you tried this:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeViewColumn.html#a41
? It seems like that might just align the column title.

If you can find out how to do it in C, from the GTK+ people, then we can
find it in C++. Or find an example application that does this somehow.

murrayc usa net