Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm and vc++6

Hi!

Maybe gtkmm & Windows is worth an extra section on the web page. Quite
many people seem to try to install gtkmm on the windows box and don't
get there without help.

Regards,

  Martin

Am 18.07.2002 08:44 schrieb(en) Murray Cumming:
On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 03:57, John Burris wrote:
> Sorry, for the late reply.  I've been on travel.  I have available
vc++6
> project files and a couple of examples I used to build and learn gtkmm
> 1.2.5, including SigC.  I can send them to anyone who wants them.  I
tried
> to put them on the list.  However, the zip files are larger then 40K
which
> is the limit for attached file on the list.
>
> The following steps should get you up and running if you get my zip
files.

> Note: These steps assume you have created the windows source by running
> configure and make properly on Linux and moving the created zip file to
your
> windows platform.

This is great. Maybe I will add the project files to the gtkmm 1.2 cvs.

Have you tried libsigc++ 1.2 and gtkmm 2?

murrayc usa net