Re: [gtkmm] pack_start and AttachOptions is still confusing

>Are you certain that (false, true) is never used? Can you convince me
>or show me something official that says that?

from the GTK+ docs:

fill : TRUE if space given to child by the expand option is actually
       allocated to child, rather than just padding it. This parameter
       has no effect if expand is set to FALSE.

this indicates that even if (false, true) is used, it does nothing.

--p