Re: [gtkmm] Activating a Window from a MenuItem

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 17:49, Stephen G. Tashiro wrote:
> I understand that it is easy to write code that causes  a MenuItem to
> activate another MenuItem.   Often a chain of such things must lead to
> activating  some Window, like a FileSelection.  Is there a "one liner"
> way to write this last activation ?
>
> So far, the only way I see to do it  is to use  something like
>
>  list.push_back(MenuElem("Last Menu Label",slot(
> global_function_that_creates_the_FileSelection) ) );

I'm affraid it's the only way to do it.

--
struct Sig {
  string name("     J a r e k   D u k a t     ");

Nowi ludzie. Nowe znajomosci. Przyjazn, a moze nawet milosc...
Wyslij SMS-a o tresci RANDKA na numer 7181. To tylko 1 zl + VAT!
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f160f