Re: [gtkmm] Problem compiling libglademm 1.3.0

>> Pierre <pierre epinetworx com> writes:

 > The problem is not the warnings, but there is a compilation error
 > if you look at my first email.

 Yes, that's what I'm talking about.  With the information at hand there
 doesn't seem to be a reason for gcc failing to find the file.

 You said:

 > In file included from /usr/local/include/glade/glade.h:55,
 >                  from generate_defs_libglade.cc:23:
 > /usr/local/include/glade/glade-xml.h:26:25: gtk/gtkdata.h: No such file or directory

 Looking at it more closely, you say you are compiling glademm 1.3.0;
 I have that file glade/glade-xml.h in two places on my system:

 /usr/include/libglade-1.0/glade/glade-xml.h
 /usr/include/libglade-2.0/glade/glade-xml.h

 The first one includes gtk/gtkdata.h and the second one doesn't.  It
 looks like the problem is a loose glade/glade-xml.h in your include
 path.  Like I said before, check /usr/local/include for some files
 which shouldn't be there (gtk/*, glade/*, ...)

--
M.