Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm and vc++6

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 07:02, Eric Ross wrote:
> Hi all again..
>
> After some effort, i got gtkmm-1.2.10 compiled with vc++6. My example program
> compile compiles, but fails very bad at linking. It doesnt found
> Gtk::Window::~Window, some other method, and even it doesnt found a
> gtk_n_signals.  Here is the log:
You do not need to post the same message several times. Be patient.

People seem to be building their own MSVC++ project files and having
various problems. The answer is to give us an MSVC++ project file so
that we can all work on it. People will gradually improve it until it
works. Please see http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml for information about
submitting files/patches.

But:

1. Is there already a libsigc++ project file in the release? If not,
please give me one to add to the distribution.

2. The gtkmm maintainers are more interested in gtkmm2 and libsigc++ 1.2

murrayc usa net