RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm and vc++6

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, John Burris wrote:

> I use gtkmm 1.2 with vc++6/sp5 nearly every day.  I also do cross platform
> apps.  I had to solve this problem some time ago.  The problem is in the
> signature for the slot.

I tried it again from scratch. Deleted all the sigc++/gtkmm stuff, and
compiled again.

Libc++ compiled fine, no problem. It comes with a test program, and it
runs fine.

Next, trying to compile gtkmm (not the last version) give me some trouble.
But finally got compiled and installed.

But, my test program doesnt link. It (finally) compiled fine(i dont know
how. I just created a new proyect, put my old code inside and compiled),
but didnt link. After adding all the .lib files, it complains that
Gtk::Window::~Window(and others) is not found. Im going to test with the
latest gtkmm this night.

Comments ?

--
Word is no doubt faster for oppressed office workers and others who just
need to throw something together and get in the post fast without worrying