RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm and vc++6

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 06:43, John Burris wrote:
> I use gtkmm 1.2 with vc++6/sp5 nearly every day.

I really think that you should send us the project files and any
patches. It would be selfish and unproductive to keep them to yourself.
Please add them to bugzilla if you do, and remember that we are
generally more interested in gtkmm2.

I recently tried to get MSVC++ 7 working with gtkmm2, but I couldn't get
libsigc++ to build. There is now an MSVC project in the libsigc++ 1.2
cvs, so maybe you could try it too.

murrayc usa net