Re: [gtkmm] General C++ Design Question: relation of GUItoapplication

>>Carl Nygard wrote:

> >>I believe you could also write the signal:
>
> >>Signal<void, BaseClass*> sig1;
>
> I myself couldn't - because I don't know what it means to write a signal!  I'm just
> studying the gtkmm examples.

So I don't understand how one would write a signal - I suppose it is some lower level
work  that  is done in preparation for the use of slot().  I just take the slot()'s
that appear in the gtkmm1.2 examples as god-given.   Could someone refer me to the
examples for writing signals?

--
Stephen Tashiro
tashiro trac wsmr army mil