Re: [gtkmm] How to hide ScrollBars in ScrolledWindow?

At 11:28 13-12-2002 +0100, you wrote:

Using set_policy() on the ScrolledWindow should work:

swin->set_policy(Gtk::POLICY_AUTOMATIC, Gtk::POLICY_NEVER);.

It should work, and if it doesn't, then give us some more code to play
with.

  - Morten.

The following example illustrates the problem:

http://www.iwans.net/examplewindow.cc

It's based on the gtkmm2 example book/treeview/tree, with two minor modifications:

At line 27: set_default_size (400, 100);
At line 36: m_ScrolledWindow.set_policy(Gtk::POLICY_AUTOMATIC, Gtk::POLICY_NEVER);

When expanding the tree the window height is resized so all rows in the table are visible.

To clearify the problem: I'd like to have a scrolled window but -without- visible vertical scrollbar so I can scroll up / down with my own (custom) controls.

Iwan van Rienen