Re: [gtkmm] How to hide ScrollBars in ScrolledWindow?

Gtk::POLICY_NEVER works for me, though I think POLICY_AUTOMATIC makes
more sense.

Hi Murray,

I'm working on a touchscreen application so I've created custom up / down controls (some large buttons).

Using POLICY_NEVER hides the scrollbar indeed, but when adding many rows to the TreeView all rows are displayed, this messing up the height all other columns in my table (the ScrolledWindow with TreeView is placed in this table)

Iwan van Rienen