Re: [gtkmm] Re: gtk--addons

Murray Cumming schrieb:
On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 09:30, Christof Petig wrote:
Since these addons are in active development and use I can't delete them ... but I totally agree to move the repository to cvs.manuproc.berlios.de instead of cvs.gnome.org.

OK, if that's easy.

It's already done, but I hestitated from deleting the files on gnome.org (see below)

Since at least two projects at berlios.de use them this would only be natural.

Which projects are those, by the way?

manuproc.berlios.de (an order tracking,billing,PP-System)
  gnomemm1, PostgreSQL based (embedded SQL)
  current problem: no installation documentation online
midgard.berlios.de (a role playing character generation system)
  currently in migration to gtkmm2

I showed both of them to you in Berlin.

- a combo box which actively fetches entries at idle time (C & C++)

* marked things have not been ported to 2.0

If these are genuinley useful and reusable, maybe you should promote
them a bit more.

So if anybody on this list needs background name completion over a slow connection (e.g. database) (s)he might take a closer look at this widget.

   Christof