[gtkmm] Re: gtk--addons

Murray Cumming schrieb:
Are you using that gtk--addons cvs module? May we delete it?

I guess people tend to confuse these addons with gtkmm and keep asking strange questions. Since these addons are in active development and use I can't delete them ... but I totally agree to move the repository to cvs.manuproc.berlios.de instead of cvs.gnome.org. Since at least two projects at berlios.de use them this would only be natural. I already maintain a copy at berlios.de because of anoncvs.gnome.org reportedly being unreliable.

And nobody ever asked questions or submitted patches during their lifetime on gnome.org.

   Christof

PS: It contains:
- OStream like functionality for labels/clists*/optionmens* etc.
- CList to TeX output routines*
- a very old (read: designed before ctree was there) ctree like widget*
- a combo box which actively fetches entries at idle time (C & C++)

* marked things have not been ported to 2.0