[gtkmm] Text rendering to a drawable.
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Juan Linietsky <coding reduz com ar>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gtkmm] Text rendering to a drawable.
- Date: 06 Dec 2002 14:43:17 +0100
On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 14:35, Juan Linietsky wrote:
> Is there any documentation on how to do text rendering to a drawable?
> GTK+2 seems to have such methods (althought inside a "deprecated" ifdef).
> I noticed that now I am forced to use pangomm, but i really cant
> figure out the usage.
If you don't find the answer here, ask on a GTK+ list and we'll tell you
how to do the same thing in gtkmm.
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev