Re: [gtkmm] a few questions( screen-refreshing, colors, character-width )

Bart Hakvoort <bart hakvoort castel nl> writes:
> > 3 - In my treeview some characters take more space then others. For
> > example, a 'w' takes twice the space of a 't'. This makes it very
> > difficult to align te text.
> > Is there a setting, so that every character wil take the same space?

I wouldn't think so. You could separate the text and put each
character into its own column. Or you could make the treeview use a
fixed width font, probably with a style file.

But are you sure you really need to align the text? Fixed width isn't
terrible beautiful; simulating it with a variable width font looks
bad, too.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/