Re: [gtkmm] Pango problem on win32

Hi Jussi,

At 02:18 PM 12/4/2002 -0800, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:
> >What could be causing this? Has anyone managed to
> >compile and run a complicated gtkmm2 program on
> Windows?
>
> I just realized gtk demo is crashing from time to
> time. I'm investigating
> this problem...

Have you made any progress with this? The current
status is very frustrating: the gtk demo programs work
but my program does not.

No really. It seems other people are experiencing unexpected crashes and growing memory usage with gtk+-2.0 on win32 (see recent posts on the gimpwin-dev mailing list). Did you try with the latest gtk+-2.0 snapshot that was released a few days ago ? And what's your platform on win32 (win9x, win2k, winxp ?) Could you send me your application (source code) if it does not require to many other library dependencies ?

Cedric