[gtkmm] Gnomemm 2.0 Example/Tutorial

Hello All,
	I just recently began attempting to work with Gnomemm2. I spent
considerable time trying to locate an example "hello_world" type app or other
example for using the Gnomemm2. I realize there is an example for Gtkmm2, but
I would like to work at the Gnomemm2 level.

	My understanding is that the Gtkmm2 API is in the final stages of
completion, but the Gnomemm API still requires a lot of work. Is this correct?

	I am eager to assist with further development and refinement of the
Gnomemm2 API's through testing and documentation (and perhaps even coding once
I become familiar with the internals).

	The problem I am having is getting over the initial hump of trying to
get a basic understanding of how all the pieces fit together. If someone could
point me towards even a very short tutorial or example using the core concepts
of Gnomemm2, I will glady assist in creating (or even create if necessary) a
full tutorial for newbies as I learn the API.

Thank You,
	Gerald Butler
	Sterling Jewelers Inc.

 The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and/or
 confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
 named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
 or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
 copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
 this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone
 (330-668-5000), and destroy the original message.  Thank you.