AW: [gtkmm] Multiple Selection (fwd)

Hi,

I'm having trouble with multiple selection, too.

> First you need to call set_selection_mode
> (GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE) on the
> tree. Then you can get the selected rows by calling selection () which
> returns a container with the selected rows.

I suppose you meant get_selected(), which returns an iterator ( I could not
 find a method called selection() )
But the documentation says get_selected() can NOT  be used with multiple
selection
and a callback function should be used instead (which explains the
Gtk-CRITICAL
the original poster got when trying)
What's the point of having an iterator that can point to a single element
only ?

How can I find out how many rows are selected? I need to change a GUI
element
 based on an attribute value of the selection, but I want to do something
completely
different if more than one row is selected.

Can anyone out there help me ?

	Elke