[gtkmm] Re: WHERE IS gtk/gtk.h

On 2002.08.19 19:02 xxxzzz wrote:
Maya say:
Using ANJUTA and the prompt, I am trying to compile the folowing program:
#include <gtk/gtk.h>
int main()
{
    return(0);
}
But buth give me an error saying that the "gtk/gtk.h" file could not be found?

I have tried doing some modifications on './profile', but to no avail. Hoping that someone here will be able to tell me what I am doing wrong I have attached the './profile'. Please do have a look at it and tell me what am doing wrong.
TIA

 Try the menu [setting]->[compiler and linker]->[support]
double click the check box of "Gimp Toolkit library for GUI development" to let this support to be enabled.
 Re-build/or make this file :)

Thanks for the info. From the prompt I tried Simon's suggestion and it did work, but I still stock with the same problem using ANJUTA. I looked for the [setting]->[compiler and linker]->[support], but I could not find the command [setting] in the ANJUTA command bar. Can you double check if those are the right steps to follow. The commands I found in the command bar are "File, Edit, View, Project, Format, Build, Bookmark, debug, Plugins and Window". Perhaps you are reffering to something I don't know about.

TIA