[gtkmm] (no subject)

I have a TreeView populated with many rows.  How would I get only rows that
have a certain value in a certain column to be a different color then the
rest of the rows?  For example, I have a column called "Priority", when the
value in the "Priority" column is equal to "Hot" I would like to color the
whole row red (bold would be nice too).  Can anyone help?

I know how to do this is Gtk+ but since I've moved to gtk-- I can't figure
it out.

Thanks in advance,
	Michael Garriss