RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm- Version 1.2.10 Question

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 12:18, Ann-Marie Evans wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification.  Based on that description it seems my
> best bet is to go with the gtkmm2 version 1.3.20 then.  Yes?

I don't know. You need to give us more details of what you need. And I
don't know much about the glibmm threads stuff.

Unless you have already asked about threading APIs in a more general C++
forum then this might not be the best place to ask.

In terms of gtkmm, yes, gtkmm2 is better than gtkmm 1.2.

murrayc usa net