[gtkmm] Drawing text to a drawable (gtkmm-1.3.20)

Hello!

I had to draw some text to a Gdk::Drawable and i have some questions:

1) Which is "the right way" to draw text on a drawingarea. The Gtk+ doc tells me that I should use a PangoLayout... In Gtkmm i cannot find a Pango::layout ctor. How am i supposed to create this Pango::Layout?

2) Gdk::Drawable::draw_glyphs(const Glib::RefPtr<const GC>& gc, const Glib::RefPtr<const Pango::Font>& font, int x, int y, PangoGlyphString* glyphs)

Perhaps the last parameter should be a Pango::GlyphString?

Please correct me if I missed something obvious.

/Daniel Sundberg