Re: [gtkmm] Help setting up GTK_CONFIG_PKG

Am 18.08.2002 01:29 schrieb(en) Maya:
In my Debian Linux I have installed, via 'apt-get', gtk1.2. Now I like to install 'gtkmm' from source code, but './configure' gives me the following message:

checking for sig++-1.2 was not found in the pkg-config search path
Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'sigc++-1.2.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable.

The thing, though, is that I did installed version 1.0.3, which is the only version availible at
ftp://ftp.dit.upm.es/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/libsigc++/

No, the right download location is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsigc

There you get libsigc-1.2 v. 1.1.13!

Regards,